Guild Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

So this is the first forum for the "My Mom Made Me PvE&

2 posters

Go down

So this is the first forum for the "My Mom Made Me PvE& Empty So this is the first forum for the "My Mom Made Me PvE&

Post  Aseh Mon Nov 26, 2007 12:45 am

So pretty much heres the deal:
IF YOU ARE NOT IN THE GUILD I WILL KICK YOU AND BAN YOUR ACCOUNT(unless u wish to join by means of the forums)
IF YOU ARE IN THE GUILD POST UNDER YOUR CHARACTER NAME IN THE GUILD AND LET ME KNOW WHO YOU ARE

So have fun, don't die, and just post!

P.S. If this is to much let me know.....this is my first guild and any suggestions would be appreciated.

Last edited by on Tue Dec 04, 2007 8:45 pm; edited 1 time in total

Aseh
Admin

https://mmmmpve.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

So this is the first forum for the "My Mom Made Me PvE& Empty <33

Post  Fireinmyeyes Thu Nov 29, 2007 12:28 am

=]]
hi. i help run this guild. <33
welcome.

and to start off, we are amazing.

Fireinmyeyes

Back to top Go down

So this is the first forum for the "My Mom Made Me PvE& Empty Re: So this is the first forum for the "My Mom Made Me PvE&

Post  Aseh Thu Nov 29, 2007 1:51 am

Matter a fact, we are the most amazing guild in guildage history.
If u can't believe that, then just go rot in a hole and rot...that made alot of sense.
Yes Fireinmyeyes is one of 1 or 2 First Mates in the MMMMPvE guild, also she can rock your panties off with her awesome HTML formating skillz! Twisted Evil

Aseh
Admin

Back to top Go down

So this is the first forum for the "My Mom Made Me PvE& Empty Re: So this is the first forum for the "My Mom Made Me PvE&

Post  Fireinmyeyes Thu Nov 29, 2007 10:29 pm

AHAHA, im gonna rock your world. <33
html-wise. =]]

Fireinmyeyes

Back to top Go down

So this is the first forum for the "My Mom Made Me PvE& Empty Ghostlands Event

Post  Aseh Tue Dec 04, 2007 8:38 pm

Ok so I thought that it may be a good idea to have a Ghostlands power-level guild event, just because there is around 10-15 people that are Blood Elves leveling in the Ghostlands. If we all ran around in the Ghostlands for two hours and did quests and all that good stuff we could get everyone up to about 5+ levels or more. If we do decide to go through with this we will probably post it on the "guild message of the day" and me and the First Mates can tell everyone 'bout the special event.

Aseh clown

Aseh
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum